Saturday, August 24, 2013

Romantical (and not so romantical) photos from Paris


Roy picked up a new car for us while we were in Paris.  We wanted something discreet and inconspicuous.  I think we accomplished that. 


The moody sky at the Tuileries.


It rained our first night in Paris.  This was taken outside of our hotel room window.  If Roy really wanted to get rid of me, this would have been the most opportune time. #fivefloorsup



On the famous bridge, Pont des Arts.



A great snapshot of my beloved Raybans right before I lost them.  I really hope someone fabulous is enjoying them.


Having so much time on our hands, we went apartment shopping.  This one was at the top of our budget in the Montmartre district, but I think we'll be able to swing it.  


A photo of us from the future.



An adorable little car, although it's nowhere near as classy as the former specimen.  

 

The Place Vendome Marriott Renaissance has a pool.  Thanks to Doug for helping us select this one.  And to Tiana (the hotel princess) for the bomb-diggity rate that helped us afford it.


Royston zenning out in the sauna.  


A giant among tulips.


Wearing:  Copcopine (and loving it!)


Some artsy-schmartsy thing in a place called a MU-ZEE-EM.


I had to get on my knees to take this photo.


La tower Eiffel a la day time.


La tower Eiffel a la the night time.


Who are these posers?


Yuck!


Double yuck!


Art and hair -- a window display.


The Paris grocery store display cases look just a little better than ours.


Oh, pork!


Fromage up the wazoo.


We made a picnic on our overnight train from Paris to Berlin.


We also made a drunk redhead.


And this one...This one gets a little grabby after downing a half-bottle.  Who knew he had a thing for cartoonishly villainesque train conductors?!

3 comments:

  1. I love the WFTmobile. Really, that's the kind of think I expect from Americans, not the French. The 2CV is more like it. Sorry about your specs, Red, they're not gonna rock them like you did. Buy some new ultra Eurotrashy shades. That'll show 'em! Next stop . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, K-Baby. I've got a fun little game coming up for you. Remember Geo Guessr? Get ready. We've made our own version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweethearts,
    I am hoping that you are both fine and enjoying yourselves. Dad and I just looked through your piectures AGAIN to see your lovely faces! I have my ACA visit this week, wish me luck. Our staff is kind of dwindling so I have to hire some more folks, not looking forward to that. You guys take care of yourselves over there, things are kind of wierd as you no doubt know. Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete